KURZ DIGITAL METAL® :
True metal digital decoration from copy 1
Digital Finishing with real metal – quick overview of your benefits:
- For mass customization and individualization
- Customized metallic finishing for individual labels/packaging or various label/packaging campaigns
- Attractive embellishment for small runs, special editions or different product series
- Variable data brilliantly highlighted
- Impressive high gloss effects
- Huge variety of colors and metallic shades feasible thanks to overprintability
- Almost no limits for creative design
- Last but not least: late stage customization
DIGITAL METAL® – digital metallization without limits
Look into a bright future with KURZ to inspire your customers with brilliant printing effects on multiple surfaces and in fine detail! Our extraordinary design, a strikingly seamless pattern of rich colors with a layered structure, demonstrates the impressive potential of your digital printing with DIGITAL METAL®:
Clearly separated organic structures within the pattern illustrate the premium effect of metallized finishing.Filigree metallizations underline the delicate flower structures. For unlimited design freedom in finest resolution.
KURZ – your one solution partner
Flexible finishing and inline metallizing? With our complete solution, we achieve this with high efficiency. From the machine to the transfer foil to the ink, we offer you all components from one single source – perfectly matched to each other. See for yourself – with our printed samples and portfolio of available shades.
The web-based software
- Pay-per-stamp pricing: Foil stamps are the size of conventional sheet formats
- Only stamps used are actually invoiced No prefinancing required, since KURZ delivers to consignment stock
- Convenient, once-per-month invoicing model
- Automatic logging of used stamps (by barcode)
- Automatic foil reorder upon reaching minimum level
- Clear inventory maintenance stock displayed on machine/PC
- Comfortable administration, saving and adaptation of machine parameters: Materials management (paper formats and materials) is saved, jobs can be automatically called up for recurring orders
- User management with authorization levels: You have the option of setting up different access levels for various user types. Individual web interface for e.g. machine operators, account managers, stock controllers, service technicians, etc.
Thanks to a continuously expanding program of services, KURZ is able to guarantee its customers reliable and competent service.
Our customer service includes:
- A comprehensive range of tried-and-proven standard products including machines, consumables and software
- Application engineers who support customers with their processing issues/problems
- Product management teams specialized in customer applications, that are available as competent contacts for customized solutions
- Customer-oriented transport and packaging options
The Art of Finishing
With their innovative varnishing systems for the graphic industry, Steinemann DPE belongs to the international leading manufacturers in print enhancement. Whether spot, full flood, varnish or foil, whether for envelopes, labels, brochures, posters, packages or other printed material:
The varnishing systems of Steinemann DPE guarantee highest quality, performance and efficiency for any purpose. The different models of two production ranges with their various options cover a very broad spectrum of performance and applications.